Friday, May 16, 2008

For Fun

In response to Chelsea's blog, here we go... for fun:

Four jobs I've had:
1. Hostess - Souplantation
2. Researcher - Whitehead Institute for Biomedical Research
3. DataCAD Draftsman - EBTA Architects
4. Research Associate - Ambry Genetics

Four movies I've watched more than once:
1. Lord of the Rings
2. Office Space
3. Harold and Kumar Go to White Castle
4. Once

Four places I've lived:
1. Orange County, CA
2. Boston, MA
3. Bethesda, MD
4. Oxford, United Kingdom

Four places I've been:
1. Paris, France
2. London, England
3. Yokohama, Japan
4. Ontario, Canada

Four TV shows I watch (an amazing feat without a TV):
1. Rome
2. House
3. Heroes
4. Scrubs

Four people who email me regularly:
1. Matthew
2. Mom
3. Bryan Traynor - NIH supervisor
4. Oxford administrative staff

Four of my favorite foods:
1. Sushi
2. Buddy's pizza
3. Komoda Bakery long johns
4. Zosia's (Hamtramck Polish Vilage Cafe) liver and onions

Four places I would like to visit:
1. Whistler, Canada - bring on the moguls!
2. Kyoto, Japan
3. Bombay, India - to see Rupa!
4. Salar de Uyuni, Bolivia

Four things I'm looking forward to in the coming year:
1. Spending time in Ontario
2. Trip to Maui
3. Thanksgiving in Cali
4. Finishing my DPhil

People I've tagged (to do this too):
1. Bonnie
2. Amy
3. Rupa

1 comment:

Amy said...

I just found it... And I'm going to play too!