Thursday, March 20, 2008

Touring London

Matthew traveled to England to visit this Easter break (I've been smiling since). Here is a glimpse of some of our exciting London adventures:

The Changing of the Guard at Buckingham Palace.

Donuts at Camden Market... they look better than they taste. That's experience talking.

Matthew and I thought about "feeding the birds" while enjoying a snack break at St. Paul's Cathedral. I was a bit disappointed to learn that it costs £10 ($20) to tour the cathedral. Fortunately for us, the architecture is still breathtaking from the outside.


To my delight, we attended a showing of my favorite musical, Les Miserables. It is the longest running production in London, first located at the Palace Theatre, and now performing at the Queen's Theatre.

After several fun packed days in London, it was time to travel to Oxford. I will be getting backpacking tips from Matthew.

No comments: